Hi, I am Liana Bucciarelli
- Registered and licensed occupational therapist
- Licensed in Occupational Therapy in the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Nationally certified by the National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Received her dual degrees: Bachelor of Occupational Science and Masters in Occupational Therapy in 2020 from the State University of New York at Buffalo, graduating with Magna Cum Laude honors
- Liana has experience working with clients of all ages, from 3-95 years old. She has clinical experience in both inpatient neurology and in school based practice. Currently, Liana also spends her weekends working at a nursing home to maintain best practices with physical, cognitive disabilities and neurorehabilitation skills.
- Originally from New York, Liana moved to Kentucky where she enjoys watching Kentucky football and basketball and taking her corgi puppy on walks. She also enjoys the much better weather Kentucky offers compared to Buffalo, but will always cheer on the Buffalo Bills!