Hi, I am Madison Gonzales
- Working toward licensure
- Dual majored at Bethel University in Indiana with honors, where she played both soccer and lacrosse
- Has been working with kids most of her life, starting in fourth grade!
- Her father worked with special needs children and she has always had a passion for mental health as she tried to navigate her own.
- Originally from Indiana and moved here to play lacrosse, but found herself here!
- In her free time, she enjoys sports and arts of any kind. She even has a candle business she owns
- Fun fact: she is ambidextrous!