Hi, I am Bethany Kissick
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Licensed Behavior Analyst in Kentucky
- Received her undergraduate degree in psychology from Morehead State University and her Master’s in Applied Behavior Analysis from University of South Florida
- Bethany has worked with a variety of children with disabilities in the school, home, and clinic settings as a BCBA for over five years
- Bethany loves creating individual programming for clients and teaching behavior analytic techniques and principles to others
- In her free time, you can find Bethany doing puzzles, hiking, playing games, and watching football with her husband and stepson.